2020 OK Ale Trail: Run Through
2020 OK Ale Trail: Run Through The Railyard
hosted by The Railyard, The Patriarch & Edmond Fine Arts
November 7th, 2020 at 11:00 am
Start & Finish at The Railyard, 23 W 1st Street
Join us for the 5th Annual OK Ale Trail! This year we are excited to have a new, exciting course running through The Railyard building and Downtown Edmond. This 3 mile fun run features complimentary craft beers brewed especially for this event!
All “Lager Joggers” receive 3 beers with entry fee
Can’t attend? Don’t like to run or walk? Don’t like beer?
But still want to support FAI? Donate here!
$45 Registration Includes:
- 3 beers (1 beer after each lap)
- Special edition souvenir beer glass
- Live Bands
- A great time with friends
- $20 entry to compete in a pitcher chug contest following the race
- $5 to purchase additional beer tickets
- $25 to participate in Beer Yoga (begins at 10:00am & lasts for 45 minutes and includes 1 beer)
–Top 2 creative costume awards
All runners and walkers are welcome to enjoy complimentary beers at their leisure
Must be over 21 and show valid ID the day of race to receive a wrist band for beers.
All ages welcome to run the race.
Race timing provided by DG Productions
Register early – race number is limited
Proceeds benefit the Edmond Fine Arts Institute