Raise the standard for getting out of the office and out of the box. Host your meeting or corporate event at the Fine Arts Institute of Edmond. Certainly there’s no better environment for motivating creativity. When you hold your corporate gathering at FAI, the appealing setting comes with all the amenities and efficiencies you expect for a productive board meeting, high-impact product launch, staff retreat, holiday party, or VIP reception. The Fine Arts Institute offers a variety of room options and can beautifully accommodate events for 20 to 250 guests.
Consider Edmond Fine Arts Institute for:
- Staff, Team, and Department Meetings
- Client Events
- Training, Team building, and Retreats
- Visual Art
Your teams can work together to create large abstract paintings or individual art work in a dynamic, creative atmosphere. The wonderful artwork created can be taken back to your workplace as a lasting reminder of the event and a lively addition to your team’s workspace. Use creativity to enhance performance. Artwork can also be incorporated into your company merchandise (calendars, mugs, mouse pads, etc.)
- Increased Confidence
- Improved Public Speaking Skills
- enhanced Acting Abilities
- Gained Comfort in Social Settings
- Refined Brainstorming Abilities
- Improved Listening and Observation Skill
- Enhanced Creative-Thinking abilities
- Improved Decision-Making Skills
- Team Development Skills
- Great Memories of a Fun Activity
Innovation, Inspiration, Imagination, Collaboration:
- The process of creative team building encourages fresh thoughts and innovative ideas to flow freely.
- Our goal is to facilitate a vibrant atmosphere where you can explore your collaborative creativity. Our teams of professional artists will work with you offering technical guidance while leaving the creativity to you. You will be amazed at the spontaneity and confidence this process inspires.
- Through the creative process you can strengthen team and individual engagement and build collective problem solving skills in a completely unique environment. Our events boost team collaboration, flexibility and enhanced group motivation. Clients have reported an unexpected benefit once the paintings are hung in their offices. Co-workers of the painting team notice the bright artwork on the walls and this stimulates positive reactions and discussion. The artworks are a great ice breaker when prospective clients visit you premises.
- Each event can be aligned to your company’s values or can be simply designed to build employee engagement. We can work with you in a range of ways, including: Team Building, Reward and Recognition, Seminar Breakouts, Cultural Change, Creative Leadership, Innovative Thinking, Work/Life Balance, Staff Parties, etc.