Corner Art Gallery
The Corner Gallery
The Corner Gallery is a new gallery space available to artists at Edmond Fine Arts Institute. It primarily consists of the large wall in the front entryway but can expand out to other areas depending on availability. Each year four artists are selected to hang their work in The Corner Gallery for one quarter of the year: January to March, April to June, July to September, October to December.
All pieces in The Corner Gallery must meet the following requirements:
- Must be 12”x12” or smaller in size.
- Must be able to hang on the wall.
- Should be available for sale & priced under $250
Email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include a resume or bio and artist statement – if selected, this will be used on the website and in social media
- Artist contact information – mailing address, phone number, and email
- Attach 3 or 4 images of your work or a link to the artist website. Include title, medium, sizes and prices
Corner Gallery Schedule
- MARCH – JUNE 2021
- Natalie Miller
- JULY – SEPTEMBER 2021
- Amanda Cole
- OCTOBER – DECEMBER 2021
- Kim Pagonis
- JANUARY – MARCH 2022
- Shelly Presley