Steve is a lifetime commercial and fine artist. Join this lifelong cowboy to learn the techniques and tools he uses to create realistic looking pieces in oil and mixed media. This particular class will have a focus on western imagery and the style that Steve uses in “Art of a Cowboy”.
**Spring: 1:30 – 4:00 (no class on May 8th)
- Idea of the subject you want to paint
- Oil Paints colors: black, paynes gray, titanium white, cad. yellow light, cad. red light, yellow okra, burnt sienna, serilium blue, ultra marine blue
- Mineral spirits & container (to clean brushes)
- Liquin original
- Liquin fine detail
- Small plastic containers
- Paper palette (for mixing)
- Small palette knife
- Canvas (may wait until after the first class)
- Basic oil brushes
Enrollment is limited to a maximum of 10 students in a class to adhere to social distancing guidelines. Proper spacing will be easily identified in all areas.
Students will be provided with hand sanitizer upon entering the building, and available in all classrooms.
Surfaces and supplies will be cleaned and sanitized with FDA approved sanitizer at regular intervals throughout the day.
Students and teachers are encouraged to wear facemasks
May 1, 2021 - May 29, 2021
1:30 pm - 4:00 pm