All skill levels are invited to join this class. Steve will teach the techniques he uses in oil, mixed media and pencil works of art. This is a great class to be introduced to various mediums and learn the foundations they require.
Winter 2 – (no class Wednesday, March 17 – spring break)
***Spring session (4 weeks) May 5 – May 26 Class time: 3:30 – 6:00
- -Idea of a subject that you would like to work on
- -Hot Press Watercolor Paper (at least 12″x16″ size)
- -Prisma Colored Pencils colors: black, white, serilium blue, terra cotta, canary red, orange, yellow
- -Watercolor Set (small or large)
- -Watercolor Brushes “Sable” size 8 or 6 and a size 2
- -Mineral Spirits & Container (for cleaning brushes)
Enrollment is limited to a maximum of 10 students in a class to adhere to social distancing guidelines. Proper spacing will be easily identified in all areas.
Students will be provided with hand sanitizer upon entering the building, and available in all classrooms.
Surfaces and supplies will be cleaned and sanitized with FDA approved sanitizer at regular intervals throughout the day.
Students and teachers are asked to wear facemasks
May 5, 2021 - May 26, 2021
3:30 pm - 6:00 pm