Artists will learn basic clay skills including: pinch, slab, and modeling methods to create various containers.
Instructor: Jackie Nelson
Ages: 7 and up
3 week session
Mondays: 10:30 – noon
IMPORTANT TO KNOW BEFORE COMING TO CLASS
To effectively maintain a safe environment, the following guidelines must be followed for in-house classes in May:
1. Class sizes are limited to a maximum of 5 students to ensure 6-foot social distancing for all attendees.
2. No more than 2 classrooms will be used at the same time.
3. All teachers and students are required to wear face masks in the building and during classes. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please bring your own.
4. All students must wash their hands before entering the classroom. Please follow the recommended guideline for hand washing posted above all sinks
5. Classrooms and shared art supplies will be disinfected before and after each class
6. Parents and siblings CANNOT wait in the common areas of the building while students are in class
7. Anyone displaying signs of illness will not be allowed in class. Do NOT come to class if you aren’t feeling well or have a temperature over 99.0 degrees.
The current situation will continue to be monitored and any necessary changes, cancellations, or closures will be communicated via email, website, and social media. Additionally, classes will continue to be added or updated as safety, space, and time allows.
May 4, 2020 - May 18, 2020
10:30 am - 12:00 pm