Learn basic techniques for using chalk pastel as well as line, shape, form, value, color and composition. Instruction will be catered to the individual. A fun and relaxed environment to try new things and develop skills to further artistic ambitions. Instructor: Jon Martindale
- Reference picture of what you would like to draw (either printed or on a digital device.)
If digital, bring a charging cord.
- Small sketchbook for pastel (Size is your preference)
- Packaged set of basic colors of dry/chalk pastels.
- Small bottle of fixative spray
- Pastel paper
***Something with texture. Different brands have different kinds and different tones. Try some out and see which you prefer. some are sold in books
- Knead-able eraser
- Disposable gloves to keep hands clean.
- Blending stumps
- Fall 1
August 24, 2021 - September 28, 2021
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm