Policy & Procedure
Policy & Procedure
The Fine Arts Institute is Edmond Oklahoma’s non-profit community arts organization offering educational enrichment to youth and adults in the visual and performing arts.
Please do not drop off students more than 5 minutes prior to a class starting. Please pick up students promptly. Thank you for your cooperation.
The Fine Arts Institute knows creativity thrives through diversity. All classes are open to students pre-school through adults, regardless of race, color, creed or disability.
- Class sizes are limited. Call early to reserve your spot.
- Materials: The FAI provides all materials unless indicated in the class description.
- Tuition: TUITION DUE UPON ENROLLMENT. We accept checks, cash, Visa, Mastercard and Discover. Only after payment is received, is enrollment guaranteed. Enrolled students are expected to attend all classes. No makeup classes are offered for student absences. Class tuition will not be prorated. A $25 service fee will be charged for returned checks. Occasionally, an instructor might have an emergency and must miss class. Should this occur, the instructor will make up the class at an alternate time convenient for the instructor and students. FAI reserves the right to substitute instructors. Students will be notified if time allows.
- Refunds: A $10 administrative fee will be charged for all class cancellations by student. Class credit or refund may be issued if a student drops a class 3 days prior to the first day of class. No refunds or credits shall be issued once a class begins. All FAI classes are based on a minimum of 5 students. Should the class not reach the minimum of 5 students, the FAI reserves the right to cancel the class and all students will receive a full refund or credit.
- Weather Closings: For up to date class and event cancellations please visit our facebook page, twitter or instagram sites. Closings are also listed with local news stations. Edmond Public Schools cancellation DOES NOT determine FAI closings. If a class is cancelled due to weather, no make-up class will be offered.
- Photos: Occasionally students’ photos are taken and/or artwork used for publicity purposes. Please let us know if this is not agreeable.
- Discount: A $100 membership to the Fine Arts Institute allows students a 10% discount on classes. Join today!
YOUR CHILD’S SAFETY IS VERY IMPORTANT TO FAI STAFF AND TEACHERS!
The Fine Arts Institute requires all children 8 years old or younger to be escorted into the building and to their art / drama class by a parent or legal guardian. The FAI requires a parent or legal guardian to sign your child in before each class. Regardless of age, please do not leave your child more than 5 minutes prior to the class starting time, and please pick your child up promptly after the class has ended. The FAI does not provide before or after care for art classes. We appreciate your cooperation. Thank you.
Parents & Students
Occasionally students’ photos are taken and/or artwork used for publicity purposes.
We encourage FAI students to do their own work. FAI policy is that parents do not join children in the classroom. Thank you for understanding.