A dream became a reality in March, 2004, for the Fine Arts Institute of Edmond. From a classroom in an Edmond church in 1985 to a new, beautiful and appropriate building, Edmond’s non-profit arts organization has grown with the community.
Donations for our new facility ranged from a $20 bill handed to me by an acquaintance in a grocery store to a generous $200,000 matching grant. Our sincere thanks to the hundreds of donors…corporations, foundations, businesses, organizations, and individuals…who helped with our dream.
We continue to raise funds for the necessary touches to make the Fine Arts Institute a special and creative place for all ages and all stages. Now as we expand our programming and curriculum, the board, faculty and staff are prepared to move forward to further enrich the arts for you.
Monday through Thursday – 9:00 through 5:00pm
Friday – 9:00 through 4:00 pm
Fine Arts Institute
P.O. Box 311
Edmond, OK 73083
27 E. Edwards (across the street north from the downtown Edmond post office)
The Fine Arts Institute knows creativity thrives through diversity. All Classes are open to students pre-school through adults, regardless of race, color, creed or disability.
- Class sizes are limited. Call early to reserve your spot.
- Materials: The Institute provides all materials unless indicated in the class description.
- Tuition: TUITION DUE UPON ENROLLMENT. We accept checks, cash, Visa, Mastercard and Discover. Only after payment is received, is enrollment guaranteed. Enrolled students are expected to attend all classes. No makeup classes are offered for student absences. Class tuition will not be prorated. A $25 service fee will be charged for returned checks. Occasionally, an instructor might have an emergency and must miss class. Should this occur, the instructor will make up the class at an alternate time convenient for the instructor and students. FAI reserves the right to substitute instructors. Students will be notified if time allows.
- Refunds: If a class is cancelled due to weather, no make-up class will be offered. A $10 administrative fee will be charged for all class cancellations by student. Class credit or refund may be issued if a student drops a class 3 days prior to the first day of class. No refunds or credits shall be issued once a class begins. All FAI classes are based on a minimum of 5 students. Should the class not reach the minimum of 5 students, the FAI reserves the right to cancel the class and all students will receive a full refund or credit.
- Discount: A $100 donation to Friends of FAI allows students a 10% discount on classes. Join today!
- Photos: Occasionally students’ photos are taken and/or artwork maybe used for publicity purposes.
- We encourage FAI children to do their own work. FAI policy is that parents do not join children in the classroom. Thank you for understanding.